Flood Precast completed works on HSE West Primary Care Centre Bundle
Flood Precast worked in partnership with JJ Rhatigan & Co. Ltd on HSE West Primary Care Centre Bundle, which included the following developments:
- Ballymote, Co. Sligo 2000m2 of Hollowcore and 8no Precast Stairs
- Boyle, Co. Roscommon 1500m2 of Hollowcore and 8no Precast Stairs
- Claremorris, Co. Mayo 2000m2 of Super Wideslab and 10no Precast Stairs
- Westport, Co. Mayo 2300m2 of Hollowcore and 10no Precast Stairs
- Tuam, Co. Galway 2100m2 of Hollowcore, 500m2 of Super Wideslab® and 8no Stairs
- Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo 2000m2 of Hollowcore
Flood Precast design, transportation and planning department worked in partnership with the project manager’s on each of the PCC to ensure our products we’re designed to the required specification and delivered to each site for fitting.
As JJ Rhatigan’s we’re the main contractor on these building projects we also had to work with individual design teams on each building. Design Teams included the following:
Engineers: Barrett Mahony and Tobins.
Architect: Rhatigan Architects, Coady Architects and McCarthy O’Hara Architects.
Flood Precast will finished shortly in Tuam in 2017. The centres range in size from approximately 1,500 m2 to 5,000 m2 gross floor area.
These PCC are being delivered as part of a single PPP Contract in this competition. The contract includes sites from each of the four HSE regions. All PCCs identified will include accommodation for Primary Care Team services including General Practitioner (GP) services. In addition a number of centres will include a wider range of community based services, for example,
- Dental services;
- Community mental health services;
- Child and adolescent mental health services;
- Early intervention teams
- Doctor on call services.
Don’t forget to connect with Flood Precast on LinkedIn
Contact Damien for projects in Ireland. Email email@example.com