Omnia Flooring System works wonders in Film Studio
Omnia flooring system of precast slabs is competitively priced and provides design flexibility. It can accommodate irregular and complex shapes which can help complex design requirements.
Benefits of using the Omnia Flooring system Slab:
- Large areas can be erected quickly and safely.
- Designed to withstand heavy loading conditions.
- Excellent sound insulation and fire resistant.
- Designed to withstand exposure to weather.
- Can accommodate irregular or complex building designs.
- Integral lattice girder helps makes progressive collapse design easy.
- Soffit can be left exposed saving on additional costs for suspended ceilings.
- Dispenses with site shuttering.
Flood Omnia Flooring system designed and manufactured for redevelopment of the Riverside Studios. The redevelopment of Riverside Studios is due for completion in 2018. The old riverside studio has a long history first being part of the BBC, which had such shows recorded as Top of the Pops, and now in the past number of years this studio became part of the riverside studio company where it continue its success and has recorded such shows as TFI Friday, Celebrity Juice, Question Time, Russell Howard’s Good News and The Last Leg.
The new development will include a 200 seat cinema and screening room with its own bar and exhibition space, a community & rehearsal area and a greatly enhanced public entertainment facility including a local events and entertainment space. The building will have its own bakery, a brasserie and a fine dining restaurant each with their own bar, there will also be a river walkway to finish it off.
Contractor – MPB
Engineer – WSP
Product – 4000m2 of Omnia Flooring Slabs.
Don’t forget to connect with Flood Precast on LinkedIn
Contact Martin for projects in the UK. Email email@example.com