Flood Precast provide precast roof slabs for defence camp
Flood Precast are delighted to form a new relationship in the construction world. Flood Precast worked with Beard Construction on this defence camp new build in Bulford, Wiltshire, UK. Beard is a multi-award-winning construction company which designs, builds, restores and refurbishes buildings throughout the South of England. Flood Precast provided our Flood Super Wideslab® for the precast roof slabs on the armoury building at the defence camp.
Construction work has intensified greatly at Bulford Camp. More than 70 buildings have been handed over for occupation, including a triple mess, super diner, technical stores, an armoury and 31 new JRSLAs, six 8-man houses, four refurbished living accommodation blocks and a refurbished officers’ mess. This last building signified a year’s worth of successful building completions that were free of any snags at handover.
One of the main benefits of using Flood Super Wideslab® for the roof was the Faster Installation:
- Twice as fast as Hollowcore to install.
- Cast in lifting system – fully anchored cast-in lifters are designed so that the units can be lifted from the trailer into final position without the need for cradles, chains or bearing into position.
- Immediate working platform for other trades.
Project Allenby/Connaught Army Basing Programme- Bulford Armoury
Contractor – Beard Construction
Architect – Scott Brownrigg
Product: Flood Super Wideslab®
Don’t forget to connect with Flood Precast on LinkedIn
Contact Martin for projects in the UK. Email email@example.com
Latest posts by Martin Darby (see all)
- Precast Products provided for Skye Fish Food Plant - January 18, 2018
- Precast Concrete Stairs installed in innovative building design. - September 5, 2017
- Flood Precast provide precast roof slabs for defence camp - August 1, 2017