Benefits for Homeowners Precast Concrete Floors in New 2 Story Homes in Co. Dublin
Flood Precast recently completed the safe installation of precast concrete floors for first-time homeowners in Clongriffin, Co Dublin using Flood Precast Super Wideslab®. The benefits of using precast concrete floors for homeowners has resulted in it fast becoming the industry standard.
Concrete Home are Better Built Homes
- How do they compare to Different House Types: The main factors to be considered when purchasing a new home are fire safety, sound insulation, durability and thermal insulation. Experience in Ireland has shown that no other construction method can match concrete construction for all round, proven performance.
- Fire-Safety: Concrete homes have a much higher level of fire safety than lightweight framed homes, with 4 times longer fire resistances – effectively 2 hours protection compared with 30 minutes for lightweight timber or steel frame construction.
- Sound Insulation: Precast Concrete floors are a dense material and greatly reduces noise between rooms and between neighboring houses.
- Durability: Precast Concrete flooring and precast concrete stairs are long-lasting and maintenance free.
- Thermal Insulation: Precast Concrete behave like a thermal storage heater, they can store thermal energy during daytime and release it back
Project: Belltree Clongriffin Phase 2 & Plot E, Dublin
Contractor: Gannon Homes
Engineer: Waterman Moylan
Architects: Conroy Crowe Kelly Architects
Products: Flood Super Wideslab®
Contact Ronan for projects in Ireland and the UK. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Ronan Leavy (see all)
- Design & Build – Flood Precast Flexible Precast Building System - March 14, 2018
- Benefits for Homeowners Precast Concrete Floors in New 2 Story Homes in Co. Dublin - March 7, 2018
- Flood Precast are Experts – Precast Concrete Stairs Ireland - February 21, 2018