Environmental sustainable with precast concrete products
13-18 City Quay, Dublin, is a brand new 8-story landmark ‘Grade A’ office development, due to be completed by the summer of 2018 to a high environmental sustainable standard with both LEED Gold and BER A3 rating.
Flood Precast we’re delighted to be working again with Bennett Construction on this prestigious city development.
Flood Precast stairs and landings are designed and manufactured in reinforced concrete to suit the individual requirements of our clients. Landing slabs can be cast along with the stair flight or as separate units depending on individual project requirements. Precast concrete stairs provide safe, solid & instant access during construction.
Benefits of Using Flood Precast Concrete Stairs
- Quick to install
- High fire resistance.
- High-quality finish. Class B finish available upon request.
- Minimal site labour
- Savings in construction time
Project: 13-18 City Quay, Dublin.
Contractor: Bennett Construction Ltd.
Architects: Henry & Lyons Architect
Products: Precast Concrete Stairs
Don’t forget to connect with Flood Precast on LinkedIn
Contact Ronan for projects in Ireland and the UK. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Ronan Leavy (see all)
- 1SJRQ Dublin – Precast Stairs & Landing Units provided by Flood Precast - January 10, 2019
- 3D Models and using BIM technology working to enhance our precast concrete designs - December 6, 2018
- Concrete Stairs and Concrete hollowcore Flooring for Houses and Apartments in London - November 15, 2018