Hollowcore Precast Concrete Flooring – Reinforced Concrete Floors provided for Faithful Fields
Flood Precast provided 150mm Hollowcore Reinforced Concrete Floors for the first floor at this new GAA complex. The Faithful Fields is a new €1.9 million centre of excellence for Offaly GAA which was completed at end of summer in 2017. The facility includes four sand-based playing pitches, meeting rooms, dressing rooms, running track, floodlighting and indoor training facilities.
Fast installation and reduced time and associated site risks make hollowcore precast concrete flooring the obvious choice for residential, commercial and civic building projects. Floor slabs can be installed at the ground floor, first floor and multi-story levels with ease. This reduces the associated risks with time on site and the use of in-situ alternatives. Our experienced fitting crews can install where required using truck mounted, portable or tower cranes as appropriate.
Some of these advantages are as follows:
- Long spans, no propping
- Flexible in design
- Fast construction
- Lightweight structures
- Floor Voids and Penetrations are available,
- Trimmer Beams can also be used.
Currently, we offer a range of five concrete slab depths; 150, 200, 250, 300, 350 and 400-millimetre slabs. Depending on the project requirements, in particular span and loading performance, a particular slab depth is chosen.
Project: Offaly GAA Centre of Excellence
Contractor: Leamore Construction
Architect: Kenny Lyons
Don’t forget to connect with Flood Precast on LinkedIn
Contact Damien for projects in Ireland. Email email@example.com
Latest posts by Damien Farrell (see all)
- Design and Supply for School Building Project – Flood Super Wideslab® and Stairs - October 26, 2018
- Flood Super Wideslab® Flooring provided for Killarney’s Europe Hotel new €3m staff accommodation block - September 27, 2018
- Flood Super Wideslab® flooring used to accommodate services requirements at Milford Care Centre. - September 13, 2018