Precast concrete Solutions for your home – Benefits for the Homeowner and the builder
Precast concrete Solutions for your home – Benefits for the homeowner and the builder.
Precast concrete products have been long in use in commercial developments. However, when we think of residential developments or one-off houses, precast concrete is not the first to come to mind. Why is this? Precast concrete products offer design flexibility, exceptional quality assurance and many other benefits that make it a wise choice, so it seems its widespread use in the residential market should be a natural fit.
In this project, we provided the following benefits for Homeowners
Flood Precast provided the complete service to you:
- Our representatives ensured they were available to answer all design queries.
- We carried out an as-built survey when the block walls were built.
- We provided working drawings.
- We Manufactured the precast units as per specifications.
- We organised a crane and our fitting crew installed the units on site.
Benefits for Builders
- Both Irish weather conditions and new building regulations generate challenges for home builders.
- Precast Concrete met these challenges with a timesaving and cost-eﬀective solution. In this project, rapid installation of structural ﬂoors provided quickly installed platforms for following trades, thus enabling aspects of building to proceed to tight schedules in poor weather.
- To maximise the options of internal space, large, clear, spans minimised the need for internal load bearing walls and their foundations.
Project: 12 Miltown Drive
Contractor: Buildpro Ltd
Engineer: Casey O’Rourke & Associates
Don’t forget to connect with Flood Precast on LinkedIn
Contact Ronan for projects in Ireland and the UK. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Ronan Leavy (see all)
- Concrete Stairs provided for Redevelopment of Oisin House Dublin - February 14, 2019
- 1SJRQ Dublin – Precast Stairs & Landing Units provided by Flood Precast - January 10, 2019
- 3D Models and using BIM technology working to enhance our precast concrete designs - December 6, 2018