Precast Concrete Balconies provided for Kelland Homes Ltd development in Cabinteely.
BENEFITS of using Flood precast concrete balconies
- Ease of speed of erection
- Balconies can be erected with floor units prior to pouring screed
- High-quality finish
- Minimal site labour
- Savings in construction time
- Manufacture is not affected by adverse weather conditions
- Rainwater outlets can be incorporated into the finished balcony
- The issue of cold bridging can be overcome by incorporating a thermal break such as the Schock isokorb system as part of the balcony
Across the road from neighbourhood shops and within walking distance of the N11, Kelland Homes are launching the first six of its sizeable four- and five-bed homes on Johnstown Road in 2019. The overall Carraig Bui scheme when completed will comprise of 20 houses and 28 apartments with the rest of the development being launched later on the year.
Project: Carraig Bui Apartments, Dublin
Client: Kelland Homes Ltd.
Engineer: Lohan and Donnelly
Products: 3000m2 of Hollowocre, 28no Stairs and 18no Balconies
Don’t forget to connect with Flood Precast on LinkedIn
Contact Ronan for projects in Ireland and the UK. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Ronan Leavy (see all)
- Advantages of using Precast Concrete Stairs - February 21, 2020
- Precast Balconies and Stairs provided for Dublin Landings on North Wall Quay, Dublin 1. - December 5, 2019
- Flood Precast concrete flooring and Stairs for Greystones Marina Village - November 28, 2019