Construction Safety Week is an opportunity to reflect on aspects of safety, health and overall wellbeing and to promote this through our industry and staff. By sharing experiences, we may eliminate avoidable accidents, enhance worker morale and increase productivity.
Construction Safety Week is now live
The daily themes are as follows, inclusive of COVID-19 messaging:
- Mon, 19th October – Mental Health, Welfare and Wellbeing in Construction
- Tue, 20th October – Plant and Pedestrian Safety
- Wed, 21st October – Occupational Health in Construction
- Thu, 22nd October – Working Safely at Height
- Fri, 23rd October – Emergency Preparedness