Precast concrete Super Wideslab® flooring and precast stairs for Lidl Epson
Flood Precast provided precast concrete Super Wideslab® flooring and precast stairs for Adston Construction for Lidl Epson. This development consists of first-floor retail space over ground floor car park for 110 cars, and 30 MMC residential units over 2 upper floors.
Precast Super Wideslab and Stairs used in conjunction with structural steel frame buildings offer benefits over alternative structural solutions, such as in-situ concrete.
Advantages of using Precast Concrete Floor Slabs:
- Faster Installation
- High-quality soffit finish
- A range of technical advantages
Flood Super Wideslab® is a fast, versatile and economical flooring solution there are many suitable construction applications.
Benefits of using Precast Concrete Floor Slabs for this project:
- High-Quality Soffit Finish
- Thermal Mass
- Can accommodate awkward shapes
- Shallow Floors
- Composite action with steel frame
- Structural screed ties-in structure
- Can accommodate large openings without trimmer beams.
- Strong BREEAM Rating
Project: Mixed-Use Lidl GB Retail and Residential Project in Epsom, London
Client: Adston Construction
Engineer: SDS Design Engineers
Architect: Space Architects
Products: Precast Concrete Stairs and Super Wideslab® Flooring
For more information on our range of concrete products contact our team at email@example.com
Don’t forget to connect with Flood Precast on LinkedIn
Contact Martin for projects in the UK. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Martin Darby (see all)
- Precast concrete Super Wideslab® flooring and precast stairs for Lidl Epson - October 8, 2020
- Precast Frame for Santry Avenue Apartments - September 4, 2020
- Solid Super Wideslab to the impressive London City Island Project - July 2, 2020