Standground Academy, Peterborough
|Project:||Standground Academy, Peterborough|
|Units:||Prestressed Flood Super Wideslab® flooring units|
The Stanground Academy opened in the surviving buildings of the former Stanground College. This major capital building programme costing £24m and was completed in September 2013 and now provides state-of-the-art amenities and beautifully designed and finished buildings for students and staff. These fantastic new buildings provide high quality academic, vocational and sports facilities.
Benefits of using Flood Super Wideslab®
- Up to 50% faster on-site installation times
- Wider, longer, shallower, stronger.
- Verrsatile casting and reinforcement options
- High-quality soffit finish – optimised thermal mass potential
- Widely used alternative to Hollowcore