Precast Concrete Stairs for Stoke Bishop Student Accommodation
Flood Precast have topped out Blocks H and G as work progresses on the Hiatt Baker Student accommodation for University of Bristol been carried out by Vinci Construction.
Flood Precast worked with Vinci Construction and the design team of Capita Symonds Consulting Engineers and AWW Architects from the early design stages of the project to fully exploit the advantages of our Flood Super Wideslab® system.
Exposed Class B concrete soffits
All rooms will have exposed Class B concrete soffits which are painted directly while the structural advantages of the prestressed Flood Super Wideslab® provided minimum overall floor depths of 175mm and 200mm on spans up to 7m while accommodating localised recesses for prefabricated bathroom pods.
- Main Contractor: Vinci Construction
- Architect: AWW Architects
- Engineer: Capita Symonds Consulting Engineers
Contact John for projects in the UK. Email email@example.com
Latest posts by John O'Connor (see all)
- Lidl Ballymun North Quarter – Precast Concrete Flooring and Walls - November 15, 2019
- The Exo Building – Dublin’s Highest Office Building – Precast Concrete Stairs. - October 17, 2019
- High-quality precast concrete stairs provided for Cork City Hotel - August 29, 2019