Design and Supply for School Building Project – Flood Super Wideslab® and Stairs
Flood Precast worked in partnership with Sander properties to design, supply and install our Flood Super Wideslab® and Precast Stairs for this school building project.
Project Information: 6 Classroom Extension to St. Michael’s Primary School and Centre for Autism.
The development will consist of a new 6 Classroom extension, which will be housed in a 2 story extension to the rear of the existing school of circa 1252.5 m2. Flood Precast provided Flood Super Wideslab® and precast stairs for this extension.
Flood Super Wideslab® Benefits for School Building Projects:
- High-Quality Soffit Finish– Saves on costs and time as it can be painted on directly.
- Thermal Mass Properties– Can save heating costs.
- Accommodate awkward shapes– Due to the production process can be easily moulded within our plant saving time on site.
- Shallow Floors– Shallow floor construction reduces floor to floor height
- Composite Action with Steel Frame– Prestressed precast elements act compositely with an in-situ structural screed combining the benefits of precast and in-situ construction.
- Strong BREEAM Rating– Saving on Costs and Time within manufacturing and construction.
Project: St Michael’s National School, Trim, Co.Meath
Contractor: Sander Properties
Engineer: Clifton Scannell Emerson
Products: Precast Stairs and Precast Flood Super Wideslab® Flooring
For more information on our range of concrete products contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to connect with Flood Precast on LinkedIn
Contact Damien for projects in Ireland. Email email@example.com
Latest posts by Damien Farrell (see all)
- Hollowcore precast flooring for social housing development. - April 11, 2019
- High Quality Exposed Soffit finish for Redevelopment. - January 24, 2019
- Innovative Product Design for the City Quay MSCP, Belfast - November 22, 2018