Flood Precast provides precast concrete stairs for Ireland’s largest off-campus student accommodation
The Point Campus is Ireland’s largest off-campus student accommodation, this project is well underway in the North Docklands area and is due for completion by 2020. The impressive project will cater for up to 970 third level students over two blocks consisting of six and eight stories.
Flood Precast we’re appointed by Bennett Construction to design, manufacture and supply 112no Precast Stairs for Point Campus which will be an impressive development.
Benefits of Flood Precast Concrete Stairs
- Quick to install
- High fire resistance
- High-quality finish – Class B finish available on request
- Minimal site labour
- Savings in construction time
- Can accommodate progressive collapse requirements
- Installation is not affected by adverse weather conditions
For more information on precast concrete stairs details
The 2.3-acre site is situated in a prime location in the North Docklands area of Dublin, beside Dublin Point Village. Here you’ll find The Gibson hotel, Odeon cinema and the 13,000-capacity indoor arena, 3Arena. For students, it’s just a short walk to the National College of Ireland, Trinity College and Dublin Institute of Technology.
Project: Point Campus Student Accommodation
Contractor: Bennett Construction Ltd.
Architect: Reddy Architecture and Urbanism
Products: Precast Stairs.
Don’t forget to connect with Flood Precast on LinkedIn
Contact Ronan for projects in Ireland and the UK. Email email@example.com
Latest posts by Ronan Leavy (see all)
- Concrete Stairs and Concrete hollowcore Flooring for Houses and Apartments in London - November 15, 2018
- Project Trinity Ballsbridge Dublin – Flood Precast Concrete Stairs and Landings - November 6, 2018
- Flood Precast concrete staircases provide an early, safe, secure and broad platform for 2WML Dublin - November 1, 2018