High-quality precast concrete stairs provided for Cork City Hotel
Flood Precast we’re appointed by JJ Rhatigan’s to be involved the design, manufacturing and installation of high-quality precast concrete stairs at the Maldron Hotel situation in the south mall in cork city. JJ Rhatigan, we’re tasked with the construction of a new 163 bedroom Maldron hotel, bar, restaurant and meeting room facilities. These works include the integration of protected buildings situated at 94 & 95 South Mall into the scheme and the preservation of an existing protected façade to Parnell place.
Advantages of using Precast Concrete Stairs:
- Saves Construction Time: Precast Concrete stair construction saves time as they are prefabricated at our manufacturing facility, and then installed on-site thus reducing risk of project delays.
- Quality Assurance: As precast concrete stairs are prefabricated in a controlled factory environment, our production teams regulates and monitors the quality of construction such as curing, temperature, mix design etc. Thus ensuring that high-quality precast stairs are provided for our customers
- Cost-effective: The manufacturing process reduces the time on site, which is beneficial to the main contractor as it increases the productivity, quality and safety on-site and thus the cost is reduced.
- Durability: Precast Concrete Stairs have longer service time period and minimal maintenance. The high-density precast concrete which can be used is more durable to acid attack, corrosion, impact, reduces surface voids and resists the accumulation of dust.
Project: Maldron Hotel, South Mall Cork
Main Contractor:JJ Rhatigan’s
Client: Dalata Hotel Group
Architect: Reddy Architecture + Urbanism
Products: 38no Stairs
Don’t forget to connect with Flood Precast on LinkedIn
Contact John for projects in the UK. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by John O'Connor (see all)
- The Exo Building – Dublin’s Highest Office Building – Precast Concrete Stairs. - October 17, 2019
- High-quality precast concrete stairs provided for Cork City Hotel - August 29, 2019
- Last Load of 1,700 delivered to Sir Robert MacAlpine in Manchester - April 5, 2019